Friday, January 27, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk criticized for saying Lee Min Jung is his ideal type instead of his ‘wife’ Kang Sora



Super Junior’s Leeteuk caused many fans to become angry when he named Lee Min Jung as his ideal type instead of his ‘We Got Married’ wife, Kang Sora.
On January 25th, Leeteuk updated his Twitter page and wrote, “With Lee Min Jung nuna“, shared a photo taken during the 21st Seoul Music Awards held on the 19th.
He added, “Lee Min Jung nuna personally handed me the Daesang award. I’ve seen her before on ‘Healing Camp‘. She is beautiful on the outside, but she also possesses a beautiful mind and has become my ideal woman.”
Fans then expressed their dissatisfaction with Leeteuk’s tweet, stating that he was being rude to Kang Sora by naming another woman as his ideal type.
This caused the idol to tweet, “I think this photo with Lee Min Jung nuna is funny, is it not? I guess I can’t even say that I’m a fan of anyone anymore. I’m a Super Junior fan… is that better? Doesn’t matter, I’m used to being chewed out by everyone… I don’t care… I’ll live longer as a result…”
He continued, “Dreams can help you develop and grow, but delusion can cause harm to those around you. There are so many delusional people these days… I guess the Internet isn’t always such a great tool after all.”
Leeteuk eventually deleted his tweets, causing the topic to become an even bigger issue. This reminds me of the Nichkhun&Victoria case, when fans get out of control and try to force what they want on the idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment