Friday, January 27, 2012

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk shares proof shot of his first time snowboarding


The members of Super Junior recently went on a trip to the ski resort, and this is the first time member Eunhyuktook a shot at snowboarding. He updated his Twitter page on the 25th and wrote, “I did a pretty good job snowboarding even though it was my first time. I was the ace member of Dream Team. I want to go snowboarding again.”
In the photo, Eunhyuk is seen sitting on the snow while wearing a blue beanie and a white snowboard suit. He is staring at the camera with his eyes and mouth wide open. It seems he had a good time even though it was probably difficult for him to snowboard since it was his first time.
Fans commented, “He is the best athlete and dancer. Super Junior is the biggest star in the universe”, “He is still an ace. You are great”, and“He looks so excited. Take me there with you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment