Saturday, December 10, 2011

Super Junior’s Donghae down with the cold, needs some love from his ELFs



Super Junior’s Donghae has caught the cold and seeing ELFs is his only cure. On December 8th, Donghae uploaded the above photo through his Twitter and wrote, “After packing …I’m going to sleep now!! Although I’m a bit sick because of bad cold and ache all over body, but I believe that I’ll become better when I meet ELF after reaching Japan tomorrow!! ELF Japan See you tomorrow !! Good Night!!”
It appears the weather is quite cold as Donghae is seen dressing warmly with a scarf wrapped tightly around his neck. Donghae seems to have braved the cold weather to stop and sign an autograph for a fan who caught his presence.
Super Junior will be flying to Japan for their two day ‘Super Show 4‘ concert at the Osaka Dome in Osaka, Japan on December 10th and 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment