Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk tweets a message about military service


Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently left a message for his fans through Twitter. In this series of posts, he talked about his military service. As Super Junior was in China for their concert, the tweets were directed to his Chinese fans.
Ge started off by thanking them for their support, exclaiming, “Chinese ELFs gave us lots of presents! Thank you and I love you!! Today we shared love and happiness. I will return you even more in two years. Xie xie!”
Later, he continued, “The thing that makes me the most sad…is to just go and leave you all like this. The time we spent together went by so fast, I will come back even better!! I promise!!^^ Please watch over my dongsaengs!! I will be watching over you all!! Let’s live bravely without worries!!! I love you!!!”
Check out his tweets below:
Posted Image

No comments:

Post a Comment