Wednesday, November 30, 2011

AA takes picture with Super Junior’s Shindong


New boy group AA, composed of 5 members, recently took a picture with Super Junior’s Shindong.
On November 29, AA’s Woosang tweeted a picture with the comment, “I met Shindong for the first time in a long time. Thank you for taking care of me that day.”
On November 30, according to the spokesperson for AA, the picture was taken on November 25 when they appeared on KBS’s Music Bank. Shindong met Woosang in the waiting room and shared a hug.
Woosang, leader of the group, was a choreography director for Super Junior’s songs “Rokuko,” “Don’t Don,” and “A Man in Love” in 2007. That’s why he and Shindong are close friends.
The spokesperson for AA says, “When Shindong met Woosang, he said that he was happy to see him as a singer and he copied his dance moves when he was teaching Super Junior members.”
Woosang says, “It felt like a dream, talking with a big star in the waiting room. I’m so happy that my dreams are coming true. I want to thank Super Junior because they helped me become a singer and I want them to be proud.”
AA is currently keeping busy with their song “Because I’m Crazy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment